Our job board is updated regularly with opportunities in the industrial, manufacturing, hospitality, administrative sectors throughout the greater Pittsburgh, PA and greater Charleston, SC areas.
Machine Operator - Weekly Pay
Export, PA 15632 US
Production Worker Hiring Multiple Candidates
Commercial Employees is looking for several production workers in Export, PA with a starting pay of $15 - $16 per hour that is paid weekly with benefits including health, vision, dental and life insurance. The pay is dependent on the shift and machine, with the potential to earn more than $15 per hour. After a brief first shift training period, the machinist will be moved to second or third shift where there is the likelihood of a pay increase.
Production Worker Requirements:
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to lift 10-30 lbs.
- No issues with bending or lifting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Closed toe and slip resistant shoes, long pants and t-shirt/long shirt required.
- Prior experience not required.
Production Worker Duties:
- Scoop raw material and weigh specific amount for each press.
- Dump accurately weighed material into cylinder.
- Activate machine to compact material.
- Remove finished product from Machine and place into appropriate containers.
Production Worker Pay and Benefits:
- Starting wage of $15 -$16 per hour that is paid weekly.
- Choose your own set schedule whether it s second shift (4 pm 12 am), or third shift (12 am 8 am).
- Must be willing to train 8am-4pm
- Work a normal Monday Friday work week.
- Shift differential applied when you transfer to second or third shift
- Overtime available.
- Potential temp to hire full-time position.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Short term and long-term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Clean and safe work environment.
- Great opportunity with a large and growing company.
Commercial Employees is a staffing agency in the Pittsburgh and Charleston areas that focuses on the light industrial market. With over 300, 000 hires and 20+ years of experience we will work diligently and persistently to help our candidates land their next great job opportunity.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Commercial Employees prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Is this job not for you? Check out the job board on our website to see all the positions our clients are currently hiring for.